Employment Type: Full-time
Gerard Plumbing and Heating is looking for a skilled HVAC technician to add to our team. Gerard is a family owned business that treats all of our employees like part of the family. We understand the concept of balancing work and life and offer competitive pay with numerous bonus incentives, because we believe hard work deserves to be rewarded!
- 1 year experience in HVAC is desired
- Good work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 100lbs
- Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, squat, and climb
- Ability to stand and walk for long stretches of the work day
- Must be safety conscious and able to work around moving equipment, power tools, and industrial vehicles responsibly
- Valid driver’s license is required
- $15-$25+ per hour based on experience
- Full benefits available
- Paid time off
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Overtime pay
- Respect and understanding
About Gerard Plumbing and Heating:
Gerard was founded in 1982, and has always strived to provide rapid reliable service to our customers, and to treat all of our employees well. Our territory focuses on western Allegheny County and Beaver County. We strive to have our job sites be within 30 minutes from our Coraopolis locations. As a business, this means we can fit more jobs into a work day, and as an employee this means less travel time and less of a chance of longer days due to faraway work sites. We also reward work ethic and there is always room for financial and career growth within Gerard.
If you have a good work ethic and want to team up with a company that will take care of you, please submit your resume!